About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Tuesday, 11 July 2017

And Relax

It's all about relaxing [or anything goes] at Ikes World Challenges this time and nothing relaxes me more than following heart and soul when crafting and seeing where it leads me.  On this occasion it took me to the Savannahs of Africa with a sunset brusho background and these amazing silhouette images.


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous background Sall and the animals look amazing on it :-)
    Thank you very much for taking time to make this for me at IWC.
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous journal page love the silhouette animals and hot sunny backbround-thank you for the beautiful comment left on my card I always look forward to reading the comments when I see your name.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall