About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Sunday, 16 April 2017

Wings

It's things with wings time over at International Art and Soul and whilst I thought about the usual route of angels, birds and mythical creatures I swayed towards a set of Dylusions stamps that I acquired.  Mine were purchased on Amazon but anywhere that sells Tim Holtz will have them. I love that I can piece the stamps together and create something unique each time.

I've also used Dylusions paint on this card and a texture paste stencil for the background.


5 comments:

  1. A really fun and quirky card Sall - love the colours. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd frame this 'cos it is very me!!! You know what I mean there too don't you Sall - lol. It's one of those cards that I can keep looking at and seeing different things. Just love it. Hugs to you and I hope your excitement has slowed down!!!!! Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fun card. I love the bright colors and the cool stamp set. Very interesting. Hug, Maggie, DT Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an artsy and fun card! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful - I love the colours. The background is fabulous and I love how you stamped onto newsprint/book pages ? :-D xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall