About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Tuesday, 11 April 2017

A selection of Cards

This is another card post, I am so sorry everyone.

This time I have made a selection of Christmas Cards and a special Thank You card for my friends mum.  She has been very kind to me over the years and I miss sitting in her kitchen chatting and learning how to bake and cook. I miss the days when I could eat her cooking too {sadly I played naughty with the dairy allergy too often and it is now a serious allergy that has me fighting for breath as soon as I come into contact with it let alone ingest it.} so this very special card is especially for her.  I also made and wrote a Mothers Day card and then gave it to my Dad for him to give to his Mum...it did take a reminder but he did remember and on the right day too.



{I love Derwent Metallic pencils, they make this flower stamp look like it has no lines on the edges}











1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards Sall. I love the embossing :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall