About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Sunday, 5 March 2017

Fancy Borders

It is a fancy borders challenge over at:  International Art and Soul, I've made an okayish thank you card using vellum, an embossing folder and some distress crayons.

The image is a Dragon kite from Ikes Art




4 comments:

  1. The image is great and is set off beautifully with the glitter borders. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Sall, love how you have created your border and matched the colours so perfectly with the image colouring :) :) :) Big hugs, Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely Sall - the border is gorgeous and really matches with your colouring. Excellent card :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I love the sparkly borders. Maggie, DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall