About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Tuesday, 21 February 2017

Nature

It is an all about Nature theme or Anything Goes, you are not obliged to create something that meets the theme, over at Ike's World Challenges.

I have a real passion about animals and nature in general, it's beautiful, awe inspiring and deserves the utmost respect at all times.

For this piece I have chosen to use some silhouette images from Ikes Art.  Unfortunately I had a printing issue so I hid the bad printing by using a Ranger Embossing Pen and embossed over the images of the giraffes.

I've used brusho's to create a sunset background and the whole thing has altered a plain brown notebook cover nicely.

I added some gems for a nice sparkle.


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous sunset you made Sall and the giraffes look awesome on there. Thank you for making this for me at IWC. :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall